guitaraddict4791guitaraddict4791

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

"Puppy" "Puppy"

Animation style is unique. I thought it was a pig until it barked. Oh, and amongst the debacle of spew at the end, I appreciated the keys the most. That's what I do to my dogs when they ingest my important items...maybe that's why there's a Polaroid of me at every SPCA in the Tristate area...

Also, a rating of E is appropriate. In these 'troubled' times, we need to teach kids early on that life ain't pretty at all. I think this captures that thought in a very punctual way.

Keep the twisted shit coming.

Sherbalex responds:

oink

Super Smash Super Smash

Its about time!

Mario finally came to his senses and tossed that bitch away. I like how you made Toad into even more of a tool. And do I detect a bit of Popeye referrence?

10/10 man, well done.

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

OMG Becky...

XD nice dude, a frame by frame fer Mix A Lot...pretty crude looking, but its better than having something generic. I woulda liked to see more things in there besides the dude only singing, maybe have some background action. And yea, the 2nd guy looked away XD nice way to portray the song. Keep it up dude

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

wow

dude, this thing is all sorts of fucked up XD but i love it. Good choice in music, Dethklok for bead bunnies = anti-fail.